Based in Berlin, Germany
Early Access Fall, 2016
All Walls Must Fall is a tech-noir spy thriller set in Berlin 2089 where the Cold War never ended. A game in the isometric action tactics genre, you command secret agents using time travel, social stealth and combat. Prevent nuclear annihilation. Bring down the Wall. Love, kill, and remix reality to explore the meaning of freedom in a parable reflecting upon current global issues in the mirror of a fantastic future past.
Berlin, November 2089 - For 150 years of Cold War both sides have used temporal technology to counter each other's every move. But this deadly love is finally coming to an end as a rogue nuclear strike has both sides sending agents back in time to find out who did it and how to prevent it before everything turns to ash forever. Over the course of a journey that jumps and loops through a single night in the city, players will unravel the conspiracy keeping East and West locked in struggle and oppression. As lines between factions become blurred, choices become difficult. Which side to play? Who to side with? When both time and free will are an illusion - who can you really trust? Will your actions tear down the wall, bring stability, or perpetuate a cycle of war and terror? In the end all walls must fall.
- Isometric action tactics game for download on PC and Mac
- Procedurally generated levels and campaign that plays different every time
- Developed by a team of former AAA professionals using Unreal Engine 4
- Sci-Fi noir Berlin as a divided city in which the Cold War never ended
- A parable that reflects on free will, moral ambiguity and the meaning of freedom
- Mixed 2D/3D art style of a propaganda poster brought to life
- Mind-bending time manipulation abilities
- Pausable real-time tactics with actions on the beat of the music
- Synaesthetic nightclub environments and audio
- A simulation sandbox featuring crowd simulation and destructible objects
- A focus on player agency and expression fostering different play styles including combat, hacking and social stealth using specialized secret agent characters
- An inclusive representation of the people of Berlin including their diverse cultural, sexual and gender identities
Logo & Icon
- "It looks delicious, like a propaganda-powered, post-Syndicate dream."
- Cold War Tech-Noir: All Walls Must Fall, http://www.rockpapershotgun.com
- "Hell yeah, actually"
- All Walls Must Fall is the new game from ex-Dead Island 2 devs, http://www.destructoid.com/
- "Sure, it's an isometric action tactics game, but it's also a work of art."
- Stop nuclear devastation at the heart of a never-ending Cold War, http://www.engadget.com/
- "The game's premise alone is enough to guess that the developers have something to say"
- Fight the Good Fight in All Walls Must Fall, http://www.escapistmagazine.com/
- "Announcing: All Walls Must Fall – A Tech-Noir Tactics Game"
- Announcement blog posts and self interview, http://inbetweengames.com
- "Press Roundup Announcing: All Walls Must Fall"
- Press coverage of the All Walls Must Fall announcement, http://inbetweengames.com
inbetweengames on Twitter
For more upcoming information follow us on Twitter! twitter.com.
inbetweengames on Facebook
For more upcoming information follow us on Facebook! facebook.com.
inbetweengames is an indie development team in Berlin founded by 3 former YAGER veterans.
More information on inbetweengames, our logo & relevant media are available here.